Monday, June 9, 2008

a couple of cute moments

I just have to share these while they're fresh on my mind.
~Micah has been very politely saying "no , thank you" lately, which of course is something to be proud of. But yesterday morning on our way to church, I turned around and gave him a big smile and he, very grumpily, said "no thank you!"

~ Here's a sweeter one. Nate and I were picking up a few things at Publix tonight and I was holding one of his little hands while he was eating his other one and he just closed his eyes and fell asleep. No fussing or anything, just peacefully sleeping. Ahh, the sweet moments of mommyhood!

2 comments:

christian gal said...

awwwwwwwww..... that is so cute that makes me want to cry i hope everything is going good.

Tiffany said...

Micah is so funny. I can totally picture him saying that. Too cute.