Monday, July 14, 2008

avoiding bedtime

I survived my first day of Jon being in Kansas. This is the first time he's gone out of town since Nathan was born. Thankfully, he doesn't have to do this much. He'll be back late Friday night. I'm hoping the week will go fast. My Mom is planning to spend the night here for the rest of the week so tonight is the only night I'll be alone, thankfully! I am avoiding going to bed but I know I'll regret it if I don't get some sleep. Please pray for me if you think about me this week! Thanks!!!

5 comments:

Lisa said...

I'm praying...for peace, rest and a FAST week for you! :)

Anonymous said...

I will be praying for you and the kids.

ann marie said...

I never like being alone. I will be praying for you.
I wrote a post about how nice you were to me when I saw you at the library a couple of weeks ago. (I did not mention your name)It's titled "Less than Enthusiactic". You had no idea how nice your words were to hear that day, but now I'm telling you here. I totally forgot that you were "a totally different person."
Your blog is cute.

atotallydifferentperson said...

Thank you all for praying for us!

Ann Marie - Tiffany told me the other day that I should read your blog because she was sure you were talking about me in that post.So I did, but I didn't comment cause I didn't want to be like "yes, I said this, look at me". Do you know what I mean?
Anyhow, your kind words brought tears to my eyes! I feel so blessed that God used me to encourage someone cause I feel like I'm always on the receiving end of encouragement.
I enjoy reading your blog.

ann marie said...

You are too sweet!