Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Got Earwigs?




For those of you who have no idea what an earwig is, they are this nasty little bug w/ pincher looking things on the end of them. I'm pretty sure the rain brings them because they're trying to escape the water. Anyway, they are seriously driving me nutty!!! I am smooshing at least 20 of them a day. No, I am not exaggerating! My kids love them and are very entertained by them. For a while, Lydi was catching them and calling them her kids. She got over that but still does not like to see me kill them. Micah was playing w/ one today and that's what these pictures are from. He put it on this toy and kept pushing the button to make it spin as he watched and laughed. I kept wondering if there was something wrong with me for allowing this, and then I decided to just take a picture of it.

No comments: