Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Something New

We're trying something new here. It's called a ...uhhm...SCHEDULE! I've never ever been a schedule-oriented person. Organization in my house is a must but my time has been far from it. Until now. And although Day 1 hasn't been perfect(didn't expect it to be,thankfully), I think it's gonna be really great for all of us to have more direction and a plan for our days. I'm even scheduling time w/ my husband, my most important relationship on this earth! I have been in prayer and much thought for the last couple of weeks as I have prepared for this and so I feel like it's gonna work. Computer time is almost up so I better go! TTFN!

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Good luck with that--I love the IDEA of a schedule but have never been able to stick to one. I know people who can absolutely love it. I finally gave up on even thinking about it for myself, I know life would be smoother with one but I just can't get my brain around it. I do hope it works for you though